Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Placecards



Gosh, I have been away from my blog for so long! I've used my cricut here and there, but haven't had good reasons to make fun projects like I did when I was on the Cooking With Cricut design team over the summer. But, it's Thanksgiving and I'm hosting at my house so I wanted to make some cute place cards.

I used Cricut Classic Font and Mother's Day Bouquet for these cards.

I found a tutorial here at Doodlebug Design blog on how to make the pumpkins  I used Cricut Classic font to cut the circles that make the pumpkins,  free cut the stems by hand and the leaves are From Mother's Day Bouquet.





It was fun to dig through my orange prints, which I don't usually use!

I am entering these place cards into several different challenges:

Twisted Tuesdays (Thanksgivnig theme with a food on it)
Party Time Tuesdays (Color Inspiration)
Creative Inspirations Paint (Thankful for you)
Die Cuttin' Divas (Thanksgiving)
Exploring Cricut (Count Your Blessings)
My Craft Spot (Thanksgiving)
Paper Playtime (Anything Goes)

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic placecards!!! Love the pumpkins and the papers you used. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut and for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic place cards great pumpkins and papers great idea have a Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your place cards. Great idea. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these place cards! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cute. I'm sure everyone will love them! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!! What a fun idea and they are just so cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are FABULOUS! What great place cards!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous place cards! I love the dimension on the apples!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa, these are adorable!! What a great idea!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! A new challenge starts Monday, and I hope you'll join us again!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! So cute - and they would work as Easter eggs for Easter too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't you heard about Mr Calvin's blank ATM card and how other people have benefited from it? I'm Mr Randy Rodriguez. I want to share a blog and forums on how to get a real blank ATM card, i thank Mr Calvin who helped me with an already hacked ATM CARD and I was so poor without funds that I got frustrated. One morning while I was going through some stuff on the internet, I came across different comments of people testifying on how Mr Calvin has helped them from being poor to being rich through this already hacked ATM CARD. I was skeptical if this was true, I decided to contact him to know if he is real. He proved to me beyond all doubts that it was real. So I urgently ordered for my own blank ATM card by Contacting his email and today I'm also testifying about the good work of Mr Calvin. I never believed in it until the card was sent to me, which I am using today Contact the company now and become extremely rich too. Email: officialblankatmservice@gmail.com  or  WhatsApp +447937001817

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed my projects or have feedback I'd love your comments and always love new followers!