The rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 5 fellow versatile bloggers
Seven things about me:
1.I have been a Registered Nurse for 10 years and work full time at a hospital during the evening and am home with my two kids during the day. I often wish I could be a stay-at-home mom, but I know I would really miss being a nurse so I can never give that up.
2. When I was getting married at age 21 everyone said we were too young and I never believed them. Now that I'm 31 and I'm celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary I think they were all right that we were young, but I wouldn't change it for anything!
3. In almost 10 years of marriage we have lived in 5 states (and no we are not in the military!) My husband was in graduate school and has had a series of temporary jobs that have led us around the country a bit. He is on the job market again and we are anticipating a move to state number six.
4. My dream job is to be a professional organizer or a party-planner for kids birthday parties and showers.
5. I have an obsession with pens. Yes, I have a 5 gallon tub of ink pens in my closet.
6. I dream of living in the country on a lot of land with pet sheep and a goat. I live vicariously through an Australian show I found on Netflix called McLeod's Daughters.
7. Not much of a surprise to anyone who knows me but I have a straight-up phobia of mayonnaise, ranch dressing, sour cream and cottage cheese. While I think I have improved some, I still panic if any of these items comes in contact with my skin.
5 bloggers I would pass this along to: (Well, I'm fairly new to the whole blog scene, but these are the 5 read every post I see from - not including my sister whose I check every day:)
1. By Adrian 4 U
2. From Me to You
3. Amo Mi Cricut
4. DD'S Crafts
5. My 3 E's
I love everything all five of these ladies do!!