Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby Boy Card

Well, with all the stress of life lately I have been feeling relatively uninspired. However, I have several cards to make  and finally had the time this evening to work on projects. I stumbled across a layout challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps and finally felt some inspiration! My sister (over at Crafting Misfit) and I are always looking at the stamps at Peachy Keen but neither of us has splurged on them quite yet.

It's amazing, but having the layout just got my creative juices flowing! Now it is nearing midnight and I don't want to stop crafting!


Whimsical Wednesday is having a challenge this week as well to use one of the inspirational words "fath", "hope", "love", "peace", or "believe":


I just freehanded the dashed line and wrote "love" which I think looks incredibly sweet and simple on this card that is so full of pattern already.

I don't usually outline my images, but where each image was only one layer I did (and I'm still not sure I should have done it). The onesie is from "B is for Boy" and the bear is from "Every Day Paper Dolls".

I wish the lighting was better in the photos, as alwasy I think it a hundred times cuter in person!
Well, off to either clean up my mess or make the next card. Not sure which to do!

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the onesie! THanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this card?! :o) I love the cute onesie, the beautiful patterns, and your writing is gorgeous! I love how you cut the bear out of the same paper as one of the mat layers. :o) Such an adorable card. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o) (I hope you opted for more crafting!) Hehe.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure glad you found our challenge, so that you could share this adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW sweet little card,I LOVE it!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!:)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed my projects or have feedback I'd love your comments and always love new followers!